Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4

 
 'Stacking the Shelves' is a weekly book blog meme for posting the various books we have accumulated over the week. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
 
From the Library:
 
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
 
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Tales by Joss Whedon et al
 
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
 
 
From NetGalley:
 
Fae (Book 1) by C.J. Abedi
 
Delia's Shadow by Jaime Lee Moyer
 
Found (Penny Black #1) by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
 
Gideon Smith and the Mechanical Girl by David Barnett
 
Asleep (Fairytale Collection #2) by Elizabeth Darcy
 
The Pool Theory by Alexa Nazzaro
 
 
What books did you get this week?
 

8 comments:

  1. awesome books this week! delia's shadow looks especially good to me--i really like the cover.

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I got Delia's Shadow last week! I need to catch up so I can read that one. Dare You To is pretty good! And Asleep sounds awesome - I saw it on NetGalley but didn't request it. Perhaps I should!

    Have an amazing weekend! <3

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I have a lot of love for Dare You To. It's a great book. I've read The Pool Theory and Found, they were quite good! Great haul :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll love Dare You To! It is SO freaking good.
    Enjoy all your books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Dare To You because I met the author and she was so awesome! Enjoy ;)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great books. Enjoy your reading. Here is my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy everything. I've been meaning to read Pushing the Limits but I still haven't purchased a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Haul! I remember watching the show Buffy but I have never read the books. Delia's Shadow sounds like a good book. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete